Thursday, November 14, 2013

Update 11/14/13

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a quick update about what I am working on.

I have a ton of exciting posts lined up, starting with next week (more on that tomorrow). Stay tuned.

I'm knee-deep in wedding planning. It's coming along great, and is thus far, stress-free. Mostly. I will have updates on that as they happen. With pictures.

And what is by far taking up the most of my time is getting my Etsy shop ready for launch. I am going to start out with a limited amount of colors and styles, and see what YOU like best. Then I will revise and expand. Here's a sneak peak at what's brewing.
Oooh fuzzy close-up knit shots. Very descriptive, I know. But there's a lot more where this comes from!
So now I need a favor. I would love for the answer for the following two questions (answer one or both-whatever you want).

1. What warm and cuddly item would you want to see from my Etsy shop?
2. How do you feel about pompoms on hats? Fringe on scarves?

Thanks in advance. I can't wait to share this with you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Scarves are definitely on the list. Gloves are going to be a future addition.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I appreciate it!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.