Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Note and Inspiration 11/6/13

So I had the rest of this week scheduled out with an awesome craft adventure and a book review. My awesome craft is almost finished, however it requires a little bit of time outside, since aerosols and asthma don't mix, and shockingly, it will not stop raining in Portland this time of year. I'm not sure what I was expecting... but there's a slight delay in the final product. So hold that thought.

The book review that I was hoping to do was on Allegiant, the third and final book of the Insurgent trilogy. Well, I read it. And I have decided that there is no way I can do a review without giving something away, and that just will not do for those who haven't read the books, but may in the future. So... here's a pretty picture. I will come up with something awesome for you tomorrow. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.