Thursday, October 17, 2013

Helpful Signage

Hey everyone! I made a couple quick signs to help organize myself around the house. Since I made them, I figured I might as well share them.
 
This first little guy is for the dishwasher. Can't remember if you ran it? Are all the dishes clean, or did you just do a really good job rinsing? Problem solved. When you run the dishwasher, flip it to clean. When you empty the dishwasher, flip it to dirty. Just fold it in half and Ta Da! My dishwasher is magnetic, so I will be using a clip magnet to attach it, but you could also use Velcro or whatever works for you. I also recommend laminating it, for kitchen durability.



This one is for the knitters. I am the forgetful type, and thus can't remember which stitch I ended with the day before... or an hour ago. I was using scraps of paper for a while to tell me my next move, but was getting fed up with them getting lost in the knitting basket or blowing away. So here's the more permanent solution. I am going to fold, laminate, and then punch two holes in order to attach to my basket with some pretty ribbon. And now you can too!

Here's the link to the printable version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.